Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nerves

I am so nervous to get things started tomorrow.  This morning, Audrey (my three year old daughter) and I are having smoothies (homemade with skim milk) and oatmeal.  This is a good thing, and I should be excited.  But the problem lies in the fact that I am always able to start the day correctly, eat breakfast, lunch, a good snack and a sensible dinner.  It's that late night that I'm nervous about.

I must say though, that I weighed myself this morning, and it seems that I lost 2 lbs from yesterday (down to 199) which is fairly encouraging because I ate a McDonald's cheeseburger and a hot fudge sundae, among other things.  I was trying hard to keep some of my stamina going from this week, since Monday was the shot date and I didn't want to go overboard, but I just couldn't keep my grubby paws off that junk food.

The other problem with this, is that I am trying to get a better handle on my finances.  I want to pay off my debt and be done with it.  Period.  I want to get better with my money--which don't get me wrong, I've come a long way--but I still have miles and miles to go.  So this goes hand and hand.  I need to be coinciding my budget and weight loss efforts to make sure I have the best of both worlds.

So, that being said, I am off to fight another day.  I will definitely be writing tomorrow, as it is day one. So long to being fat!! (Hopefully.)

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful way to keep accountable janille! I am also trying to do some health improvements - starting with purchasing a scale today at wal-mart (yikes!) I joined a gym (for the 4th time in my life!) in october and was going regularly at first, then, what do you know - haven't been in two months. I was reading online how they offer a boot camp challenge for 6 weeks which might be a good way for me to get back in the game. I'll keep you posted - and hopefully we can keep each other accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, definitely! Let me know how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's walk this walk together! Thanks for following me-- I'll return the favor, and we can support one another in our success and through the bumps in the road as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Sounds great--bring it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally do this, Janille! Weight Loss is a process and a journey.

    (This is Amanda - from high school).

    ReplyDelete