Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brought to you by banana oatmeal :)

It's the truth: this post is actually being typed from the other side of a bowl of oatmeal. It's from quick-cooking oats, cooked on the stove, with a fresh sliced banana, vanilla extract and some sweetener.  And it's delicious. Even better than this oatmeal is having weighed myself this morning, and seeing that I am down (that's right, down) to 195.  Yes, folks, I lost weight this week!! Yesterday was salad, salad, oatmeal, more salad, some fruit, pb&applebutter, salad, popcorn and a granola bar.  Did I mention I ate a lot of salad? LOL
So, there you have it--freaking out for nothing, LOL.
I will say it's been a very very stressful week.  School is really kicking my behind, and with the snow I missed a lot of work. But in the end, it all worked out as it should. :)

Thank you again to all the people who are cheering me on! It's so nice to have a cheering section rooting for me!

2 comments: